Download the latest issue of the magazine of Cluster.Download
Galicia cuts 50% of the wood from all over Spain. More than 3,000 companies transform wood in furniture, structures, packaging…
The material of the future
Wood is a natural material, recyclable…Learn more
- Belonging to the group more dynamic private business sector.
- Establish business contacts with more proactive companies in the sector.
- Participate in innovation, process improvement, internationalization, training, etc. . . , On terms more favorable than the other companies.
- Achieving economies of scale to purchase non-strategic inputs through its central purchasing.
- Getting partners or alliances for the development of joint projects.
- Participate in meetings to seek solutions to common problems.
- Access to information of interest, and in some cases, exclusively for members of the Cluster.
- Access to the Cluster relational capital through participation in the various events organized.
- Generation of business as a result of business contacts that are producingContact
- The company recognized the sustainable features of this work ABALO Alonso Arquitectos - In his speech, the manager of the CMA, Ricardo González, highlighted the energy savings achieved by the use of natural materials in the construction The Cluster da Madeira de Galicia (CMA) has honored this morning Infant School Campus Ourense, ABALO work [...]23 September, 2014
- The work of Gonzalo Alonso and Elizabeth ABALO, ABALO Alonso Architects, known for precise and accurate use of wood as well as the seamless integration of the building with the environment The Cluster da Madeira de Galicia (CMA) will honor tomorrow Tuesday, September 23, the Junior School Campus Ourense, ABALO work and Alonso Architects, [...]22 September, 2014