Download the latest issue of the magazine of Cluster.Download
Galicia cuts 50% of the wood from all over Spain. More than 3,000 companies transform wood in furniture, structures, packaging…
The material of the future
Wood is a natural material, recyclable…Learn more
- Belonging to the group more dynamic private business sector.
- Establish business contacts with more proactive companies in the sector.
- Participate in innovation, process improvement, internationalization, training, etc. . . , On terms more favorable than the other companies.
- Achieving economies of scale to purchase non-strategic inputs through its central purchasing.
- Getting partners or alliances for the development of joint projects.
- Participate in meetings to seek solutions to common problems.
- Access to information of interest, and in some cases, exclusively for members of the Cluster.
- Access to the Cluster relational capital through participation in the various events organized.
- Generation of business as a result of business contacts that are producingContact
- The President of the Xunta de Galicia, Alberto Núñez Feijoo, said in his presentation that the project was created with the goal of “promoting a new industry in the service of economic recovery” of Galicia, creating an “authentic biomass industry” that will enable the Community to become a “leader” to Spanish level The President [...]21 July, 2014
- It is positioned as the only Cluster of the timber industry to obtain this award in Europe - The Regional Minister of Economy, Francisco Conde, put in value this recognition and noted the important role that clusters are playing in improving competitiveness - At the end of the Assembly, the CMA named honorary member [...]27 June, 2014