Download the latest issue of the magazine of Cluster.Download
Galicia cuts 50% of the wood from all over Spain. More than 3,000 companies transform wood in furniture, structures, packaging…
The material of the future
Wood is a natural material, recyclable…Learn more
- Belonging to the group more dynamic private business sector.
- Establish business contacts with more proactive companies in the sector.
- Participate in innovation, process improvement, internationalization, training, etc. . . , On terms more favorable than the other companies.
- Achieving economies of scale to purchase non-strategic inputs through its central purchasing.
- Getting partners or alliances for the development of joint projects.
- Participate in meetings to seek solutions to common problems.
- Access to information of interest, and in some cases, exclusively for members of the Cluster.
- Access to the Cluster relational capital through participation in the various events organized.
- Generation of business as a result of business contacts that are producingContact
The Cluster da Madeira Galicia ended last September, Cloudwood Project development: technology to open new channels of communication and marketing tools. This project was for funding support Igape under line Innoempresa aid program. The Cloudwood Project, which is included within the CMA Strategic Plan, focused on addressing the technology needs of SME participants, in order [...]28 October, 2014