Download the latest issue of the magazine of Cluster.Download
Galicia cuts 50% of the wood from all over Spain. More than 3,000 companies transform wood in furniture, structures, packaging…
The material of the future
Wood is a natural material, recyclable…Learn more
- Belonging to the group more dynamic private business sector.
- Establish business contacts with more proactive companies in the sector.
- Participate in innovation, process improvement, internationalization, training, etc. . . , On terms more favorable than the other companies.
- Achieving economies of scale to purchase non-strategic inputs through its central purchasing.
- Getting partners or alliances for the development of joint projects.
- Participate in meetings to seek solutions to common problems.
- Access to information of interest, and in some cases, exclusively for members of the Cluster.
- Access to the Cluster relational capital through participation in the various events organized.
- Generation of business as a result of business contacts that are producingContact
El CMA organiza, en colaboración con la Consellería de Traballo e Benestar, una Jornada sobre Responsabilidad Social Empresarial en la Cadena de Valor, el próximo 15 de mayo. La cita será en el Museo Pedagóxico de Galicia (San Lázaro, 107). La Responsabilidad Social Empresarial es una herramienta de gestión empresarial competitiva que genera beneficios en [...]16 April, 2014
The communications consultancy Torres y Carrera has produced a map of Clusters of Galicia, to show strong support for the Galician Administration and the European Union are pursuing in recent years through its economic policies. The seven main Galician clusters, among which is the Cluster da Madeira of Galicia, are history, number of partners , [...]16 April, 2014