Download the latest issue of the magazine of Cluster.Download
Galicia cuts 50% of the wood from all over Spain. More than 3,000 companies transform wood in furniture, structures, packaging…
The material of the future
Wood is a natural material, recyclable…Learn more
- Belonging to the group more dynamic private business sector.
- Establish business contacts with more proactive companies in the sector.
- Participate in innovation, process improvement, internationalization, training, etc. . . , On terms more favorable than the other companies.
- Achieving economies of scale to purchase non-strategic inputs through its central purchasing.
- Getting partners or alliances for the development of joint projects.
- Participate in meetings to seek solutions to common problems.
- Access to information of interest, and in some cases, exclusively for members of the Cluster.
- Access to the Cluster relational capital through participation in the various events organized.
- Generation of business as a result of business contacts that are producingContact
The Cluster da Madeira Galicia was the place chosen to hold the press conference of presentation of the Feira do Moble XXVIII of Galicia to be held from 20 to 28 September. The organization has thought about the CMA to perform this act by bringing together different companies and tied agents with the value chain [...]17 September, 2014
- The main objective of this publication is to become a basic reference manual for the implementation of responsible and competitive actions by companies in the wood industry - With this guide the project started in May with a conference on social responsibility in the value chain of wood, which featured the experiences of leading [...]8 September, 2014