Strategic Plan “AVANT”.
The Cluster da Madeira de Galicia starts the Strategic Plan “AVANT 2012-2015″ that it marks the actions to take for the next four years. The principal lines of action that includes this Plan focus on internationalization and the promotion of collaborative projects between the companies associated with CMA . Thus, special efforts will be made to start concrete initiatives to help companies to go abroad and to seek new ways of marketing to try to reach the market from manufacturing .
The Strategic Plan “AVANT 2012-2015″ has been designed keeping in mind the scenario faced by companies in the wood industry Galician, so the commercial has a prominent role.
Projects AVANT 2012-2015:Forest
• INNOWOOD. Optimizing the use of Pinus Pinaster wood1st Transformation – Sawmill
• NORMAWOOD. Standard product catalog for Galician sawmill sector1st Transformation (industrial wood) and 2nd Transformation (furniture, kitchen and bathroom / decorative items / elements of building )
• OPTIWOOD. Optimization program operations
• LOGISWOOD. Logistics optimization program
• CANALWOOD. Channel Development Plan
• INTERWOOD. Plan development of new markets
• MARKWOOD. Marketing Plan
• CONSWOOD. Plan promoting the use of wood
• DISWOOD. DLC Project (Design Low Cost )Sectorial Projects
• LIGNUM FACILE. Marketing aimed at prescribers
• FORMAWOOD. Training Programme of the wood sector
• NETWOOD. Collaborative networking programDescarga el Plan